12.31.2009

Bai 2009!

The last year has been NUTS! It's been non-stop since I started the twitter gig at work. Ya'll keep me pretty busy :) I can honestly say the up's outnumber the down's this year, and that's a good thing! I hope that the same can be said with you. I wanted to put down on "paper" all of the great and bad things in my life, because you all help me through it every day! For that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Even if you're there to yell at me at first, your kind words and encouragement... and snarkyness... make the days go by quicker, and give me the motivation to keep going.

This year, the following things sucked:

  • Broke up with BF of 3 years in March
  • Had to give my poor cat back to the shelter (medical issues)
  • Lived with said ex and 2 other guys until August (oh my, drama)
  • My Indoor Color Guard disbanded (instructor left us :( )
  • all of the nutty issues from buying my house
  • all of the nutty issues AFTER buying the house
  • all of the nutty issues in this past WEEK
  • Docsis 3.0 (not anymore!)
This year, the following things rocked:
  • I was in the NEW YORK TIMES (how freaking cool is that???)
  • I've met multiple awesome people, both at work and outside of work
  • My Indoor Guard Girls took 1st place in their region, and 2nd place at Championships! (after 8 years of being dead last every show!)
  • I BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!! (c'mon, that's pretty good for age 24!)
  • Docsis 3.0 (yeah, it's all sorts of hot now)
  • Helped well over 3,000 people directly, and thousands more indirectly
  • Bringing change to a company that is ready for some shakin' up
  • Discovered very important things about me that finally have explanations (yay a.d.d.!)
  • Helping YOU.
As of posting this, I will have 44,519 public tweets, over 10k DM's, over 3k followers since January. It's been a fun ride, and I'm hoping the next year brings even more awesomeness! New challenges, new issues, new fixes, new people to help... To that I say:

BRING IT ON, 2010!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment