7.01.2009

The New York Times?

So I get this email from John at Seesmic asking if he could pass along my info to a NYTimes reporter. I'm instantly skeptical because the press and us have a weird relationship. Once I found out that it wasn't about Comcast, that skepticism disappeared.

So this Paul guy emails me asking when we can chit chat and sends me a list of stuff to answer. He instantly found out how the A.D.D. affects me, when he got responses completely off topic. After some clarification, he got the right info :) We finally touched base on SUNDAY when I was at my parent's house in NJ (I wasn't in Delaware). After many failed attempts on skype and several calls to my parent's landline, we finally talked. We later learned all of those failed attempts were due to the mute button on his headset. Oops! Being at the parent's house made this even more "fun" as bets were getting tossed around for how long it would take him to call back again, and my dad making fun of me while he was interviewing me!

So, just a few minutes ago, I get a message from @bradonmoase saying he read the article. I had no idea Paul had finished it! Now I have to grab tomorrow's NYTimes :)

Check it out! I feel special or something warm and fuzzy like that.

New York Times Article about Tweeting


Wow. That's kinda crazy!

3 Comments:

  1. Life On The Edges said...
    Congratulations! Does this mean you've made it to the big kids' table? Now I can say "I knew her before she was [well, quite so...] famous".
    Anonymous said...
    Oh...

    You live in Delaware. You've suffered enough I guess.
    fairuse said...
    i did not expect the the article to be very positive. Oops, very positive. Cheers for you.

Post a Comment